Wednesday, June 16, 2010

so i started a blog?

SO. i have been debating doing this for a few months. my roommates and I bought a half-share of a CSA from Stillman's Farm and this has prompted me to share my cooking adventures with the world. now you can know all the things I make with my CSA box every week along with other fun things that happen in the kitchen.

I LOVE this farm: http://stillmansfarm.com/

OH. and I adopted a new cat (just to keep with the theme of thingsthataremorganslife). her name is gypsy and she was a stray mamacat.

surprisingly not a problem with my other cats?




2 comments:

  1. ohmygod she looks like such a slut and i already love her

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful says grandmeem with extreme pride and delight! Those apples certainly don't roll far from the tree!

    ReplyDelete