Tuesday, July 6, 2010

thank you christina and the anand family for delicious indian food.

my friend (and roommate) christina was visiting my friend neil (also my roommate and also her boyfriend) and his family in new york for the fourth of july. she brought back some leftovers of the delicious indian food that neil's mom had cooked and forced me to eat it. and by forced me, i mean i maybe would have eaten it anyways even if she hadn't told me to.

ANYWAYS, i just had some of it and it was delicious paneer cheese in a reddish sauce with some peppers and onions and things and it was absolutely wonderful. also the paneer to everything else ratio was WAY better than what you get at cheap indian buffets. i'm sorry i can offer no other description as to what this dish was but i loved every second of it.

this also has inspired me to try MAKING CHEESE. this summer. keep an eye out.

also read christina's cooking blog! http://ctpcooks.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment